Senior Business Development
- Institute business development and marketing plans in line with the overall Company’s annual business goals.
- Attain the sales targets through proactive business solicitation and relationship building with clients/prospects.
- Acquire new clients through a structured and disciplined sales pipeline and outbound / inbound marketing activities.
- Meet the Company’s requirements in green finance-related internal control and guidelines.
- Cross-sell of products/solutions of Hexon Group, Sundial, and CMATCL whenever appropriate and beneficial to clients.
- Monitor the sales performance of subordinates to ensure the sales targets are met individually and collectively.
- Upgrade the quality of all staff through effective training and coaching and boost their morale through motivation.
- 5 years or above business development experience and with track records.
- Solid experience in launching business trade shows and online promotion campaigns.
- Existing industrial client resources is a prerequisite preferably in the environmental, food manufacturing, food & beverage, logistics, and properties management sectors.
- Strong results leadership, standup presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, team player, independent and well-organized
- Basic knowledge of ESG regulatory requirements of a listed company and the relevant policies of HKEX.
- Good understanding of green finance and credit lending management is preferable.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Versatile Excel and PowerPoint PC knowledge
- University graduate or above is preferable
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and availability by mail to Athena.Lam@Hexon.Group
Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks may consider their applicants unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.